Neil and Noelia biked the Southern Pyrenees route.
First though we have to say that it was excellent and we enjoyed it thoroughly. Noelia even came back from work the other day and said she wanted to jump on a bike and go cycling! Neil is eyeing up a new bike so we’ll soon have 2 bikes :-)
– In general, all good.
– The food in Hostal Cal Franciscó (Gosol) could be improved as it was a bit salty, greasy and was not fresh and basically came from a factory. Others were fine. Casa Duaner in Guardiola was very good food wise as everything was homemade & fresh.
– On the whole, great!
– Majority were super easy to follow on Komoot or Garmin GPS, just a couple of small problems.
– It was awesome that you took into account Noelia’s abilities and modified the route accordingly.
– It was also awesome that you took into account that we were arriving by car and not the train in Ripoll.
– Also great that you took us on a detour to see the textile area.
– If possible, including more options for stops / refreshments i.e. bars, cafes etc. would be great (though we realize it’s obviously not always feasible to do so).
– Great for Noelia as she had no problems and was comfortable after the first day. Was easy to use / ride.
Many thanks Pär, we hope to repeat something similar next year!”